webhdt is proud to introduce you to yet another eCommerce resource:
CEFRIO: Centre facilitating research and innovation in organizations with information and communication technology. Member of QuébecInnove, CEFRIO is mandated by the government of Québec to contribute to the growth of our digital society.
Learn more by visiting their site at http://www.cefrio.qc.ca/en/cefrio/ and read the guide: Lancer ses opérations de commerce électronique.
This guide’s objective is to help retailers better understand:
- Which business processes to implement,
- Which aspects of the business should be integrated, and
- Which new tasks and roles should be assigned to employees.
We’ve read the guide and would like to share our insights based on our experience. Here are then, a few more questions for you:
- Are your products perishable or breakable?
- Who are your target clients?
- Where do they live? In which regions or countries?
- In how many languages will you offer your website?
- Which shopping cart will you install on your site?
- Which currencies will you accept?
- Will you pay for shipping or will you charge it to the client?
- Will you sell from your Facebook page?
Evidently, the ecommerce retail industry is on the rise. According to statista.com, in 2016, retail e-commerce sales grew by 8.4 % compared to the previous year. By 2021, retail e-commerce sales are expected to grow at least 8 % each year.
Are you looking to launch your ecommerce retail business? Contact webhdt, who for more than 20 years has been helping business people make smart, cost effective technology choices that help them grow their business.