Accept on-site credit card payments using Elavon Credit Card payment gateway using Converge (formerly known as my virtual merchant)
Accept Major Credit Cards In Your eCommerce Shoping Cart
- Accept Major Credit Cards – Visa®, MasterCard®, American Express®, Discover® (ensure your accounts with Elavon supports these credit cards.
- Works with Elavon’s Converge (formely known as myvirtualmerchant) API
- Setup your store with multiple currency (CAD, US and other).
- SSL certificate is required to ensure credit card details are safely transmitted to Elavon
- CVC, CVV and AVS features are available for versions 3.5 and up. Extra security option must to be activated from your merchant's administration section.
Payment Plugin Product Features
Elavon payment plugin supports a wide variety of transactions through the Converge (formerly known as virtual merchant) API. Below is a list of transactions supported by this plugin.
Credit Card Sale Transactions
The Credit Card Sale is a transaction in which an authorization is obtained and the transaction is entered into the unsettled batch. This transaction is used to obtain real-time authorization for a credit card Sale transaction
Credit Card Authorization Only
The authorization only is used to obtain a real-time authorization for a credit card transaction. This transaction will guarantee that the funds are available on the card and reduce the cardholder‘s limit to buy for only a predetermined amount of time. This is usually 7-10 days based on the credit card’s issuing bank, however it will not place the authorization in the batch for settlement.
Credit Card Completion
A Credit Card Completion places an approved Auth Only transaction into the open batch. This transaction is considered the second half of a sale.
Credit Card Return transaction
The Credit Card Return transaction is used to issue a partial or a full return (refund) to a cardholder’s credit card using the transaction ID of the original sale transaction. This will guarantee that the same credit card used previously for the purchase is the one being refunded.
Credit Card Void
The Credit Card Void is a transaction that removes a Sale transaction from the open batch. The Credit Card Void command is typically used for same day returns. This action can only be performed before the batch is settled.
Accept on-site credit card payments using Elavon Credit Card payment gateway with converge (formerly virtual merchant)